A student seeking admission in B.Ed. course must have passed State Level CET(Common Entrance Test) taken by the competitive authority (Universities/NGO),governed by the Governor Secretariat, Bihar..
After Passing the entrance examination,councelling would be done by the same authority and allotment letter would be issued by the same.
Then you may contact at the college for admission. At the time of admission you may asked the all neccessary document to submit along with your application form taken by college counter.
The document required at the time of admission are as follows:-
- Copy of the result of CET.
- Photo Allotment letter issued by the competitive authority in original.
- Copy of the Matriculation mark sheet and certificate.
- Photo Copy of the admit card of CET.
- Photocopy of the Intermediate mark sheet and certificate.
- Photocopy of Graduation mark sheet (each year) and certificate.
- Six recent colour passport size photograph tag with name and date.
- Photocopy of caste certificate.
- Migration certificate in original.
- College leaving certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.