A student seeking admission in B.Ed. course must have passed State Level CET(Common Entrance Test) taken by the competitive authority (Universities/NGO),governed by the Governor Secretariat, Bihar.
After Passing the entrance examination, councelling would be done by the same authority and allotment letter would be issued by the same.
Then you may contact at the college for admission. At the time of admission you may asked the all neccessary documents to submit along with your application form taken by college counter.
The documents required at the time of admission are as follows:
- Allotment Letter issued by the competitive authority in original.
- Copy of the CET Result.
- Photocopy of the CET Admit Card.
- Photocopy of the Matriculation Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Photocopy of the Intermediate Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Photocopy of Graduation mark sheet (each year) and certificate.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate.
- College Leaving Certificate in original.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Six recent colour passport size photograph tag with name and date.